Preparing for change is a professional and friendly counselling service with a specific focus on assisting young people, children and their parents. We provide confidential non-judgemental counselling to assist you to heal and be empowered to make the changes required to achieve your full potential in life.
Therapeutic approaches draw on a range of methodologies including:
· Person Centred Counselling
· Solution Focused Counselling
· Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
· Mindfulness and Meditation Techniques
· Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
· Master Practitioner of Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
· Master Practitioner of Time Line Therapy®
· Master Hypnotist
These methodologies are designed to assist young people, children and their parents in dealing with:
· Self harm
· Suicide Prevention
· Parenting Strategies and support
Suicide Prevention Workshops
· How to recognise and assist people at risk
Goal Setting covering
· Smart Goals, Evaluation, Setbacks and challenges, Contingency plan.
· Managing the pressures of relationships/friendships, Image based abuse
· Effective and Assertive communication
What is Positive Mental Health
· What is positive mental health, the importance of your Wellbeing, Managing stress and relationships
Bring Harmony and Balance into your life
· Provide tools and strategies to boost performance and increase concentration
Each counselling session is private and confidential in accordance with the Australian Community Workers Association code of ethics.
Membership Number WILL12678
e-Counselling is also available
65-67 Percy Street, Mitcham Victoria 3132, Australia
Or emailing via the below link
Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Copyright © 2018 Preparing for Change - All Rights Reserved.